Sunday, November 10, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Stamps and My Mum's Craft Shop Blog Hop

Well, hello, fancy seeing you on a Sunday :)

Why are we here today? Good question... Here's another... Did you know you can now get Little Miss Muffet Stamps from My Mum's Craft Shop? Great news, huh? To celebrate, the Little Misses have got together with the Design Team from My Mum's Craft Shop to showcase some of the fab images Kitty is carrying in store.

So, Hop along, and be sure to leave some love along the way, as there are prizes (you'll have to Hop to the end to find out what they are!) to be had for three randomly drawn Commenter's.

Winners will be announced on Saturday 16 November at the My Mum's Craft Shop Blog.

Don't worry if you get lost, you can pop back here and check the Hop List:


See you at My Mum's Craft Shop... Have Fun :)

6 comments:

  1. I have come over from my mum's. ..This sounds great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from My Mum's Craft Shop, off to hop.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work by everyone! Fingers crossed for a win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really starting to get a good collection of LMM digi's. Sometimes I wonder if I want them just to color, or just love my on-going collection! I was actually excited to see the big changes for the retirement sale/Addition of new store in UK, thinking of course that it meant you were making room for a NEW large inventory of stamps to add.....woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, your wonderfully talented design TEAMS did a fabulous job of showing off these new releases! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete